Saturday, November 25, 2006

Blinded By Science


15 years ago I missed Thomas Dolby's last tour. I thought, "what the hell..he'll be back around soon".

Well 15 years later, he has returned and I'm about to lose my mind 'cause I so got me a ticket! He's coming to the Granada on Greenville and will be with BT on Dec. 7th. It's general admission, so it's going to be a standing, rave, 80's techno-fest.
Dolby has been one of my music idols since I fist heard his album, Golden Age of Wireless.

I've gotten everything he's put out, and I'm flipping out that he's coming to the Granada to make closure on a 15 year wish.



A group of us are going, if you want to join us, email me!!

(for more Dolby-notes, check these links)
Dolby 1979
Dolby 1981
Dolby 1982
Dolby 1984
Dolby 1985

2 Comments:

Blogger Major Tool said...

She blinded me with science, that is, if you consider pepper spray science.

Then I guess she tased me with oogadaa-boogadaa!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Riley said...

She tased me with Bananarama...

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Coupon
Free Hit Counters