Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Weird Finks

Just in case you haven't noticed, the complete Weird-Ohs model kit line is at Walmart. Thanks to the brotha' with the otha' Honda, Ken, I got clued in on finding Wade A. Minut.
I'm up to my chin in work and working at finding work, but I had to get Wade, since he's not ever been reissued since his first appearance. Since I don't have time to build the kits, I just go to Ebay and salivate over the built kits for sale there...there's been a few to pop up.
Here's just some images of past auctions.



...a bunch'a fink stuff...








(..Stanley Mouse's Super Fuzz...)



(..Angel Fink bagged. I had a Brother Rat Fink bagged, and I think these came from Mexico...)



(...GiGi...Brother Rat Fink from Japan. Check out the hip green plastic!!)


..and finally a Digger Nutty Mad. Kewl.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ken Mitchroney said...

Weird-ohs at the Wally. Life is good.

8:30 AM  
Blogger dav said...

Great stuff, great memories, (if yer old enuff!).

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some real treasures in there. I'm jealous!
Matt

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Coupon
Free Hit Counters