Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Blogday To Me!


It's 2 years to the day, almost...that I started this blog. I never thought it would last this long. I thought my attention span would have gotten the better of me and left all this behind.
I met some nice people and found some amazing things on line. Thanks to all who have read my junk and I hope to keep shoveling it out.

I got a nice e-mail for the blog birthday. The person didn't know it was the blog's birthday, they just wanted to ask if they could use an image or two. I was flattered and said yes.
The person that asked was DAVE DEAL!!

OMG! Dave wanted to use the images from the Deal's Wheels post, for his letter head. I was blown away! Yea...sure USE IT!!
Too cool. Happy birthday to me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Coupon
Free Hit Counters