Monday, February 13, 2006

Munster Music Mania

I'm flipping over the share-ity stuff over at Scar Stuff and mentioned it in a post a couple of days ago. I dug the Munsters LP he posted so much, that I decided to make a CD label for it instead of just writing on the CD with a Sharpie. I usually make labels for the more special CDs and DVDs that I burn.
I use the TDK matte CD/DVD Labels that go with the TDK Labeling Kit. I can't stand the program that comes with it, so I devised my own template system in Photoshop to work up labels in layers and customize them completely for print out. It's been working, but I'm not sure how the template would work on other printers. When I worked it out, it took a few attempts to line it all up. I thought I'd share the Munsters label with everyone to at least try and if it works for you, lemme know.


(click on image, save and print out)

...and yes Jason, for some reason, I dated the album 1965. I don't know why. Too many names, years...details....in my head.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Hey, very cool indeed! Thanks Joe!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

You know, just to keep the Munsters vibe going, here are some downloads that I noticed tonight.

12:52 AM  
Blogger Riley said...

Are those really downloads? They're protected, it seems. I have the actual vinyl for this one, so I don't feel like I'm missing out.

1:55 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Yeah, you need to click on the individual song links on the last big "at home with the Munsters" graphic to get to them though (the homemade version, not the scan of the actual LP back cover above it).

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Coupon
Free Hit Counters