Saturday, April 30, 2005

Fast Lane

I like to do "air guitar" on my steering wheel while I'm driving. I'm sure this is a thrilling note to those who I have to share the road with. (...could be worse...I could be on a PHONE!)I drive a 5 speed so I'm shifting and hitting every precise note as well. It's pretty amazing to watch. There's an art to it, and if you've ever seen anybody that knows how to do it...to hit every note, string for string...you know how trippy it can be. I pretty much rock.

The other day "Free Bird" came on the radio and I almost flipped the truck.

2 Comments:

Blogger dav said...

..wow, cool, but take it from me, don't try air-Bag-Pipes on a librarian..

4:31 PM  
Blogger Riley said...

I thought Air Bag-Pipes were Air...Bag-Pipes..er..

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Coupon
Free Hit Counters