Friday, December 16, 2005

Bloody Rags!

What a post title for the holidays, eh?
It's in reference to a link my Buddy Bob sent me to this site of cool monster mags! Believe it or not, I have quite a few of these including the hideous Terror Tales, Witches Tales, etc.


This magazine series scared the hell out of me when I was a kid. When we went to Tom Thumb grocery, these bleeding rags would moan to me from the enormous news stand. I would look at Mad and Cracked...but I was secretly glancing at issues of Tales of Voodoo and Weird for the "intestines and cleavage parade"!





Wow..this chick's got fat blood!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Phillip said...

Those covers likely warped scads of youngsters back in the day! Spiders + Boobs = Hot!! (?)

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Coupon
Free Hit Counters