Wednesday, August 24, 2005

SPACE 1999


I'm debating whether or not to buy the SPACE 1999 DVD box sets. I liked the show as a kid, but from what I remember, most of the episodes are pretty cerebral and talky. I don't know how I had the patience then (I was in high school.)I guess we were all into space stuff thanks to STAR WARS. The THEME SONG to SPACE 1999 totally rawked the house though!! I have it on vinyl..still. I use to have the View Master reels as well...

...but traded those off over 10 years ago.
I'd like to have the Martin Landau doll....

....just to say I HAVE a Martin Landau doll. How weird is that?

I'd also like to have Barbara Bain...


...butt that ain't gonna happen.

If you do check out any of the episodes, look for one called "Dragon's Domain". It's totally phuct up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Pidgeon said...

I found one of the boxed sets for sale at a huge discount. I think I made it through 1 1/2 episodes. Maybe they'd work better for you, but they were pretty dull for me.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Coupon
Free Hit Counters