Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Confession

I feel it's my duty to reveal that I'm actually Deep Throat and to finally let the Assoc. of the FBI, Mark Felt, off the hook. It's nice of Mark to take the bullet for me on the whole Watergate thing, but I'm going to have to ask him to step aside so I can make the book deals now.
I understand that some of you are probably doing the math and figure that I was probably about 7 or 8 and in the 2nd grade at the time. Make no mistake, I was an ambitious kid back then.
I can also prove it....Check with Woodward and Berstein on the days they met with Deep Throat, and you'll see on my attendance records from school, that I was out those days.
Sorry mom..sorry dad...P.E. was pretty easy to slip out of.

I also ratted out Tracy Barnes at that time. She had it coming...she stole my Frito Bandito eraser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Coupon
Free Hit Counters